April 21, 2018
noon – 8:30pm
Celebrate Earth Day in Old Ellicott City at our annual SpringFest celebration. This free and family-friendly event offers 3 outdoor stages featuring music from 25+ bands.Stage areas offer free family crafts, local food, wines and locally brewed craft beer from JailBreak Brewing or Manor Hill Brewing. Sidewalk sales, outdoor dining, and free museums throughout town offer something for everyone. Free parking and shuttle service from county parking lots makes getting to the festival easy.
Music Performances 12 – 8:30pm
Artists Village 12 – 5pm NEW!
On the Plaza at the B&O Railroad Museum (2711 Maryland Avenue)
Meet our friendly local artists and watch as they create their magic with demonstrations happening throughout the day. Works by 20+ artists from 6 of our galleries encompassing pottery, painting, mosaics, jewelry and more will be on display and available for purchase. Free face painting for the kids too!
Family Activities 12 – 5pm
On the Tonge Row Courtyards
Wine Bin Stage
At the Thomas Issac Log Cabin
Educational & fun demos plus crafts from Club SciKidz and 4H
B&O Rail Museum
Face painting on the museum plaza by our local artists
2018 Event Map
~click on the image to view the map~
TIPS FOR GETTING TO & FROM THE FEST
NEW! Designated Lyft & Uber locations!
- East / Baltimore County side use 4 Frederick Rd Ellicott City, MD 21043 for the address
- West / Howard County side use Ellicott Mills Dr @ Main St Ellicott City, MD 21043
FREE Park & Ride Shuttle Service 12 – pm. LAST PICKUP IS 8:30!
Will pick up / drop off attendees at the following locations:
- George Howard Building parking lot (3430 Court House Dr)
- District Court parking lot (3451 Court House Dr)
- Circuit Court parking lot (8360 Court Av)
- Main St & Church Rd corner
- Ellicott Mills Dr & Main St
(shuttle is not ADA equipped, no pets please)
Kelsey’s Restaurant Shuttle
Free shuttle service from Kelsey’s leaves their restaurant at the top of every hour 12 – 7pm & will drop you off in Lot F behind the Wine Bin. Last returning shuttle is at 8pm.
General Festival Info
- YES – our event is free!
- All ages are welcome in our stage areas, but you must have ID to purchase craft beer & wine.
- No outside alcohol is permitted. County law.
- Pets. Clipper’s Canine Cafe (located off Lot D below La Palapa’s) will have a watering station along with several of the shops on Main St. Due to crowds and noise, it’s best to leave your four-footed friend at home. Dogs are not allowed on the parking shuttle.
- Proceeds from the event benefit The Ellicott City Partnership that supports our business community.