Make plans to come out to the largest independent music fest in the Mid-Atlantic! Our full day festival features 60+ bands performing on 8 stages, 3 craft beer & wine gardens, local food, free family activities & crafts and more!
General Festival Info
- YES – our event is free!
- All ages are welcome in our stage areas, but you must have ID to purchase craft beer & wine.
- No outside alcohol is permitted. County law.
- Free shuttle service is available 12 – 10pm with the last pick up at 9:30pm. 600+ spaces are available at the District and Circuit Courthouses plus the George Howard parking lots. The shuttle makes in-town stops at the corner of Church & Main St and Ellicott Mills Dr & Main.
- Pets. Due to crowds and noise, it’s best to leave your four-footed friend at home. Clipper’s Canine Cafe (located off Lot D) will have a watering station along with several of the shops on Main St.
- Proceeds from the event benefit The Ellicott City Partnership that aides our entire community.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors: