October Board Meeting Highlights
- Update and discussion of ongoing Master Plan process and the best way to collect and share plan feedback from our constituents so their feedback will be heard and reflected in the final plan.
- Giving Tuesday campaign with personal pitches from each board member will be rolled out in November. This will be a personal chance for each board member to highlight why they serve and the impact ECP has on the community and encourage year-end giving.
- We are excited to be rolling out our new Ambassador Program. Each board member will have 5 businesses for whom they will be an ambassador and connect on a monthly basis. This will make sure all of our businesses in OEC know about upcoming programs and events, as well as making sure we are responsive to the needs of the community.
- We continue a thorough review of our by-laws and making changes to enable us to best serve the community.
November Board Retreat
- Instead of a business meeting, the ECP board held a board retreat focused on brainstorming our programs, events and focus for the organization for the new year. We are excited to continue to sharpen our focus to what is most critical to help the OEC community. Stay tuned for more details, and as always please share your feedback and comments with us.