8267 Main Street Ellicott City MD 21043
ELLICOTT CITY GHOST TOURS 2019
MARCH-AUGUST – 2ND FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS OF EVERY MONTH AT 8:30PM
SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER – EVERY FRIDAY & SATURDAY AT 8:30PM
We double dare you to walk the streets and learn more about the past inhabitants of this historic milltown — one of the oldest and most haunted locales in America! The lady in white of Tonge Row, the Civil War soldier who stalks the lower end of Main Street, the vigilant firefighter of Station 2, the Oak Lawn “Cooking Ghost,”and the Girl Ghosts of the Ruins of the Patapsco Female Institute invite you to hear their stories during our frightfully fun ghost tours.
Our Tours are not recommended for children under 6.
The Friday tours offer different ghost stories from the Saturday tours so be sure to book one of each to hear ALL the ghost stories about Ellicott City (the order of the tours does not matter).
Friday Night (Mt Misery) Tour
- Covers sites on the hills north of town
- Friday Night Tours begin in front of the Museum of Howard County History at 8328 Court Avenue
Saturday Night (Haunted Main Street) Tours
- Saturday Night Tours begin at the Howard County Tourism Welcome Center at 8267 Main Street
Custom tours are available for with 6 or more people. Please call 410-480-3250 to arrange.
Free parking is available near the Mount Ida mansion at the top of the hill north of the courthouse.
- HCHS Members, Seniors, Military, and Children 6-12 are $11 per person
- All other Non-Members are $14 per person
- Tickets must be purchased by 5:00pm the day before the tour
- Refund Policy: We unfortunately do not offer refunds, however, since our tours run on a regular basis, we are happy to schedule you for another date and time. You will need to register in advance of the tour. Please call 410-480-3250 to arrange a new date.
Tours begin at 8:30pm unless stated otherwise.
For more information, contact HCHS at 410-480-3250 or email: email@example.com
Tours may be rescheduled due to low attendance or inclement weather