Celebrate the season in Old Ellicott City at our annual SpringFest. This free and family-friendly event offers 3 outdoor stages, including our beautiful NEW Riverside Stage located in Lot B. Enjoy classic rock and acoustic/folk mixed with a little bluesy funk from 20+ bands including favorites like Gayle Harrod Band, Dirty Secret, Kipyn Martin, Foreplay and Soul Island Rebels. We even have a samba parade band! Stage areas offer free family crafts, artisans, local food, wines and locally brewed craft beer from JailBreak Brewing , Manor Hill Brewing and Ellicott Mills Brewing Co. Sidewalk sales, outdoor dining, and free museums throughout town offer something for everyone. Free parking and shuttle service from county parking lots makes getting to the festival easy.
Music Performances 12 – 8pm
Check out this year’s performers here
Artists Village at the B&O Plaza 12 – 5pm
Meet our friendly local artists and watch as they create their magic with demonstrations happening throughout the day. Works by our artists and galleries encompassing pottery, painting, mosaics, jewelry and more will be on display and available for purchase at the pop-up gallery there. FREE face painting for the kids too!
Family Activities 12 – 5pm
At The Courtyards – Lot D
Qtip Daisies, Pasta Necklaces and more for our young crafters PLUS Tie Dye T-Shirts for kids 12 and under by Bethany United Methodist Church.
At Flower Barn – Lot D
Tissue paper flowers by one of our newest businesses, Flower Barn. Find them in the little red cottage.
Wine Bin Stage
At 3:00 see a performance by Ellicott City Ballerina Project.
Across the street on the yard at 8307 Main Street (next to Classic Interiors)
Kids crafts curated and offered by Spotlight 4H Club
B&O Museum Plaza
Face painting on the plaza by our local artists
Food & Artisan Offerings
Check out this year’s list
TIPS FOR GETTING TO & FROM THE FEST
Designated LYFT & UBER locations
- East / Baltimore County side use 4 Frederick Rd Ellicott City, MD 21043 for the address
- West / Howard County side use [LOT G] 3676 Fels Lane Ellicott City, MD 21043
FREE Park & Ride Continuous Shuttle Service 12 pm – 8 pm
Pick up & drop off locations:
- George Howard Building parking lot (3430 Court House Dr)
- District Courthouse parking lot (3451 Court House Dr)
- Circuit Courthouse parking lot (8360 Court Av)
- Church Road at Main Street
- Main Street at Ellicott Mills Drive
Shuttles are not ADA equipped, no pets please
Kelsey’s Restaurant Shuttle
Additional FREE shuttle service on the half hour from Kelsey’s to Lot F behind the Wine Bin, 12 pm – 6 pm.
General Festival Info
- YES – our event is free!
- All ages are welcome in our stage areas, but you must have ID to purchase craft beer & wine.
- No outside alcohol is permitted.
- FREE shuttle service to & from 1 – 9pm with the last pick up at 8:30pm. 600+ spaces are available at the District and Circuit Courthouses plus 200+ at the George Howard Building. Shuttles are not able to accommodate ADA passengers.
- Uber and Lyft are encouraged!
- Pets. Well behaved dogs on leash are welcome. Clipper’s Canine Cafe (located at 8407 Main, across from The Wine Bin) will have a watering station along with several other shops on Main Street. Dogs are not allowed on the shuttles.
- Proceeds benefit The Ellicott City Partnership that supports the shops, restaurants and businesses of our town.